BARC Wales was founded in 1960 and is just one of the
seven regional BARC centres.
We have a long history of organising our ever popular sprint events which just keep getting bigger and better every year.
BARC Wales organise their yearly sprint events at Pembrey Circuit in South Wales.
While the Unseeded Entry List will show that there are 139 entries, we wish to remind everyone that there are a maximum of 120 entries per day and in fact there are 15 reserves. The email you received will have a status confirming whether you are paid and accepted or Reserve
If you are unsuccessful your entry fee will be refunded in full
Huge congratulations to Elen Worthington on winning the first ever Alun Morgan Memorial Trophy as well as The Trident Engineering Welsh Sprint & Hillclimb Championship
Elen has made a massive contribution to the Welsh Association of Motor Clubs Inter Championships, she had to work really hard to beat Martyn Ferris’ target times to win the championships
We are pleased to announce that the following championships have confirmed their attendance of the BARC Wales Summer Sprint Weekend at Pembrey on 4/5th June 2022
1. ASWMC Tyremarks Sprint Championship
2. WAMC Trident Engineering Welsh Sprint & Hillclimb Championship
3. Caterham & Lotus Seven Club Speed Championship
4. Midland Speed Championship
5. Downton Motor Club (DEWS)
6. MGCC Speed Championship
7. BARC Connaught Speed Championship
8. SBD Motorsport UK HSA Sprint Leaders Championship
9. SBD Motorsport UK HSA BRITISH SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIP
10. Tunbridge Wells All Circuit Sprint Championship
11. Triple M / Pirelli HSA Speed Championship
12. WSCC Speed Series
13. Classic Marques Speed Challenge
14. Vincenzo & Sons Bristol MX5 Challenge
Entries will open on 4th March 2022 at 18:00 and closes on 14th May at 23:59
It will be possible to enter either the Saturday or Sunday events or both days of the weekend. The entry forms can be found here:-
In the payment section of the form you may add a voluntary donation in recognition of the work of the marshals and organisers of the event, with all contributions to this fund helping towards the cost of refreshments and gifts for those who have officiated at the event.
Click the link below to take you to the Public page where you can view an Unseeded List to see who you will be competing against
The events will be run in accordance with Motorsport UK guidelines, i.e social distancing, electronic signing on and publication of results. Full details will be in your finals.
Please follow government guidance and stay safe.